My brain has been a bit empty lately. We're in insurance limbo, and our next cycle starts next month, so there isn't much to say on the fertility front. That's why I've been thinking about your weather vixens, and digging through poo, and other non-IF related things.
But I do have a couple of random thoughts to share today.
1) Is it just me, or do you feel like you've passed some hard SAT-like test when you get the word verification jumble correct when leaving a comment? It really makes you question whether what you have to say is worth the trouble. I mean, is it worth it to take this incredibly difficult brain teasing test just to pass on the message "You go girl!" or "((hugs))"? (Incidentally, I have never written those comments on any blog). If I'm going to use up a good 50% of my brain cells on that quiz, I better be breaking some new ground in terms of comment brilliance.
And just so you know, if I have never left a comment on your blog, it's because I keep failing your test.
2) M is having a "mock transfer" today. Should I be sneaking off to the men's room for a "mock collection"? And since it's mock, would I even need to do that in the men's room? Can I do it in my office?
3) Every time the Buggins goes to her pre-school, she brings home with her some new strain of crazy illness that she gets over in about 3 hours while I'm down for the count for days. It's like she's the White Man and I'm an Indian. My immune system can not take this anymore. They should have those radiation hose-down stations at the entrance to her school like thay have at the center for disease control or at nuclear powerplants. She has to step through that thing before coming home. We'd save a bundle on tissues and Ny.quil (we'd probably buy N.yquil anyway, for recreational purposes).
4) M and I need a new mattress. Any suggestions? Thinking about a tempu.rped.ic memory foam one. Anyone have one of those? I can't even seem to figure out how much they cost online. Have to go to a "store" and talk to "people". Yecch.
5) A question for you readers outside the US: What do you think of Americans? Do you think we're all like George Bush? Or do you think that all people everywhere are pretty much the same, but our leaders are a bunch of nutjobs? And in addition to being proud to be from where you are from, are you also, separately, proud to NOT be American? I've always been fascinated by how our "friends from abroad" view us.
I guess that last one got a little serious. Sorry about that.
That's all I got for now, my little blogging babes. And you too, Treggles. The only dude who reads my blog.